supersonic4336supersonic4336

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

3:33am 3:33am

Oh man I did NOT see that coming

I wasn't expecting it to be like that.....man that's serious, serious dramatic tension you let build there. I'd wanna watch it again to see the old guys reaction, but at the same time I don't wanna have another heart attack. Though I'll admit it's not thursday morning breakfast material, It was the best tasting heart attack i'd ever had

Red Flag Red Flag

I'VE spat out better......ME for gods sake

I would say I'm one of the worst flash artists around, and man this makes me look like walt disney. There are no hands, no decent character animation, and any time you took to animate this was probably spent on the semi decnt lip sync. Really you have to take some criticism for this, because if you can't where are you gonna be later on, when you have real peers to look your work, not just
e-arseholes like me. I wonder how this passed, and has how much lower standards are then last I posted here. for my first reveiw back in months, i'm not impressed.

A Simple Wish A Simple Wish

so good, and could be even better

i think that you did really well with this. It is really simple which I take some issue with. I mean to say that there are some little touches you could've put into it to make it more involving. Then again movement, like say having the gras under her move with wind every once in awhile, or the stars pulsing, might be too distracting from the text. I know I caught myself looking at the blinking...then again I notice the little details like that. I think if you do another poem type of thing, it may help to go to get a voice actor to read it for you, or do it yourself. anyway it was very nice and just try to think about the little things

Smile Sinner Smile Smile Sinner Smile

good

it was good. There is one thing though. I'd say you could use some form of movement going on at all times,so it's not so static and boring. maybe even head to the voice acting club and find someone to read the poem for you. It could definitely use something like that to give it some polish.

Chaotix66 responds:

definitely. I'd read it myself, but I need a better mic. But the static issue simply came with the first submission, the next work shouldn't have any of it. Thanks fo the imput

Sonic RPG eps 6 Sonic RPG eps 6

it's been 6 now and still.....

I couldn't watch more than two minutes of this. The reason....your audio was insanely out of whack. The sounds and music we're so loud that the voices were completely drowned out. You may want to edit that if you get chance.

Coldplay - Yellow Coldplay - Yellow

Simply amazing

I've watched both of your flashes, and i love what a talented animator you are. Both works have such a nice sense of perspective, and are full of subtle touches that no one seems to notice. Your now on my favourite artists list, man. Keep going. This is what your meant for.

Random Synch Random Synch

returning to the animutations and whatnot

how i wish it would go away but its pretty trippy. the graphics need work, but i liked it. song was nice, had an interesting rythm

Ivaron responds:

haha, well I wonder if this is actually an "animutation" but I can see the connection.

Will definatly work on the graphics next time.

Flash Comedy Extravaganza Flash Comedy Extravaganza

cool, yet lacking

meh, the end part was kinda funny....it was pretty good as far as humor goes. i see what you mean about game parodies, but i don't see them as bad... i see them as done badly. only a handful of animators have done game parodies the right way, legendary frog, super flash bros.....pikanjo. really its just the way its done. its not about whether your using other characters, its about the amount to which you make it your own. like the decline of video gaming series. plus this may have been mentioned but you just using parody to dis parody, not exactly the least ironic thing around. it was well animated though, and the only thing i could say to do to improve this work would be to make that instructional video clearer, because its completely nonunderstandable at this point.

Kronos, The Last Titan Kronos, The Last Titan

nice, i enjoyed that

i liked it alot, i did notice however that because of the slow camera moves, it got chopy, what was your framerate. other than that it was very nicely done, and i commend you for it.

Melchior898 responds:

my framerate i thought was pretty good, it was around 20ish. not sure what the problem was...

Night of the Xmas Elves Night of the Xmas Elves

wasn't great

i'm not gonna lie if it weren't for the song it would get a total zero from me. there was the ocasional funny moment but it was almost a direct rip from futurama, with a few alterations. sorry but you failed to win me over.

BellClock responds:

Geh? I dont think it was that simular at all really =/. Sometimes I had to match things to the music because I hadnt much choice (like the ballpunching and the frozen elf) but you cant really blame me for that...